Includes a One-Layer Bottom
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
This garment is fully lined and constructed with strategically placed cover stitching. 2-way, and 4-way stretch fabrics are the key to distributing the garment and battery weight evenly. This provides the highest level of comfort and a lightweight feel.
Top and bottom must be worn together as a unit for maximum full body warming.
Shell/Lining: 46% Poly, 42% Suplex, 12% Spandex with moisture wicking
Isolated Pockets: (Neoprene) 91% Poly, 9% Spandex
Details and Features
- Battery pockets are made with locking YKK zippers with custom molded zipper pulls for use in extreme conditions.
- The ”Bridge”, or the brain of H.E.A.T., is ONE-LAYER’s CPU/Bluetooth. It is encapsulated in our proprietary flexible, waterproof, urethane epoxy shell. The ONE-LAYER is the best app-controlled heated suit that is machine washable and dryable.
Magnetic battery dock. (No wires to hook up)
- 6 (4" x 5") strategically placed Fabroc heat pads warm the blood while it circulates through your body. This provides deep full-body warmth.
- No roll waistband with high quality elastic for better performance and fit.
- Garment made in Vietnam / Hard-wear partially manufactured and assembled in the USA.
For more details on performance, the science behind the product, the technology and fit engineering of this garment, please see garment page.