POLICIES, DIRECTION & DISCLAIMERS
- Do not use any One-Layer component or accessory while sleeping or unconscious.
- Use of electrically heated products on children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- If you have a medical condition affecting circulation or skin sensitivity, consult a physician prior to use. Improper use or use by someone with physical sensitivities may cause burns or discomfort for those individuals.
- In the rare event of experiencing discomfort or any sensation of overheating while using any H.E.A.T. product, immediately remove the garment and undock the batteries.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or alter the battery or any part of this product.
- Store between -4F to 140F.
- CorePower™ batteries are water resistant. CorePower™ may experience a water breach when submerged for long periods of time at certain depths. If water or other liquids enter the battery interior, immediately remove the batteries from the magnetic docks. Continued use of a potentially damaged product may result in damage or injury.
- Do not place this product near a heat source or expose batteries to direct flame or heat as it may cause an explosion.
- Recycle batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. The One-Layer must only be powered by the batteries specifically designed for your system. Only the supplied chargers (or a replacement provided by H.E.A.T.™) should be used to charge your CorePower® batteries.
SHIPPING POLICIES & INFORMATION
- Standard processing time for an order to ship is 3-5 business days.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number(s) and estimated delivery date(s).
- Please allow 2-6 days for standard delivery.
- Orders are shipped only during business days and not on weekends or recognized holidays.
- Rush orders requiring expedited shipping must be placed by 12p.m. Mountain Time Monday-Friday to be guaranteed same day processing.
- Orders shipping to PO Boxes, APO’s, FPO’s, or US Territory addresses are not eligible for expedited shipping methods.
- With respect to any defect which occurs during the Warranty Period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace the component or product free of charge.
- What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only H.E.A.T. accessories. Using other manufacturers’ accessories with your H.E.A.T. product will void your warranty.
- What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Over time, you may experience wear and tear which is not covered under warranty, such as magnet replacements or torn seams. These can easily be fixed by our expert technicians for the cost of services. Please contact our team for a diagnostic evaluation and quote.
HASSLE-FREE 30-DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please contact customer service if you need assistance in getting your H.E.A.T. gear working properly before making a return. Many issues can easily be resolved over the phone. Please call our team at 855-425-HEAT or via email at email@example.com.
- Returned items must be unused and unwashed with original packaging and labels.
- You may return unused items within 30 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- For products and purchases outside of 30 days, please refer to our warranty page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNING PRODUCTS IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Contact H.E.A.T. by phone or email.
- Package your products safely and securely and ship it to us at the address below. (Please note your tracking number for reference).
- We will notify you by email when we receive the package and issue a refund after receiving the products.
1721 Hwy. 71 N. Alma, AR 72921
How to Make an Exchange:
Send us your unwanted item(s) by using the above instructions. Please send a copy of your receipt with a written note of what size/color/item you wish to exchange for. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process a standard exchange. (Note: Please allow 7-10 days during the Holiday Seasons.)
RETURN POLICY NOTES:
Please contact customer service if you need troubleshooting help to get your H.E.A.T. gear working properly before making a return. Many issues can easily be resolved over the phone or via email.
- The 30-day return period starts once you receive your order. Please note that we do not accept returns and exchanges outside 30 days.
- If your order was damaged in shipping, please contact us within 3 days of delivery for instructions.
- All items returned for a refund or exchange must be in new condition (i.e., the items are still in new condition without scuffs, scratches, stains, smells, etc.) and returned with the original packaging, parts, accessories, instructions and tags.
- Items that are damaged, have missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use will not receive a refund or exchange. In extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to return the unsellable item back to the sender without a refund.
- Refunds will be issued back to the payment method used to place the order.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded (unless approved by shipping agent due to special circumstances).